Friday, 5 July 2013

I'm A Student Again!

I've just now, tonight, registered for my first class in the RN program. I'm thrilled! And nervous and scared and thrilled.

At the school I'm attending, the BN program is mainly online, with the exception of clinicals. A 4 year undergraduate degree is 150 credit hours. For my LPN license and program I am credited 30 hours, and I also have a statistics course which gives me another 3 hours.

I will be doing the program 3 credit hours at a time. No pressure for me to get through this as I already work as an LPN, plus the adoption is HUGE and very consuming, regardless of the inactive periods. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, and I don't want to overwhelm myself either.

So, I start my first class on August 1st. :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That will be so worth it when you are done! - Sara (Chronicles of an Adoption)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also an infertile old Lpn now RN in Albert good luck with you studies!

    ReplyDelete