Tuesday, 26 November 2013

We're Packing!

We are leaving in 3 days for Delhi! I am over the moon excited.

I'm nervous, but I'm ready.

We went shopping for the little things tonight - hand moisturizer, sanitizer, gum, eye drops, etc.  A few more things and we'll be set to go.

Tomorrow night we are going out for Indian food. I've never had Indian food - how crazy is that? I'm going to India! apparently, though, it's super easy to be gluten free in India so I am thrilled about it.

I can't believe we're doing this. I can't believe I'm hiring someone from another country to carry my baby. It's all very surreal. A couple of nights ago I had a a minor panic attack about the whole thing. But I think the grandness of this venture is hitting me.

And for the first time in a l o n g time I have hope.

And this hope come from an online friend, A. A is so supremely optimistic that has worn off on me. I have heard of things like that happening but I was beyond skeptical. Seriously? Positive thinking wore off on me! This woman is amazing - seriously. She's incredible. She gave me hope. I am actively hoping for embryo success.

This better fucking work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again,
    Thought I would share my Indian food etiquette experience from Singapore. First off there was NO utensils, had to eat with our hands. Second, they frowned upon eating with your dominate hand as you typically um, use that one to clean your backside. It was a real experience but one I haven't forgotten. ;) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete